We have much to show you.
It is a miracle that the highly social, visually-oriented human species is capable of asynchronous, anonymous, text-based communication. It is further astonishing that you are capable of doing so without rising to heights of murderous rage. We encourage these skills.
We welcome comments but moderate them at the discretion of our automated filter and our team of power-tripping fascists.
Please observe the following guidelines:
- Keep it PG: Comments which include obscenities or slurs may be removed. If a word is friendly slang in one locale but an obscenity in another, expect it to be treated as the latter.
- Discuss Ideas: Personal attacks, comparisons to Nazis, and willful mischaracterization of another person’s position (“oh, so you’re saying…”) will be removed.
- Exercise Empathy: Resist the narcissism of small differences. If you find yourself in an argument, we encourage beginning your rebuttal with a good-faith restatement of the other person’s position.
- Limit Links: We automatically hold for moderation any comment with more than one link. More than four may be marked as spam.
- Be Aware of Blocking: Repeat violators may be blocked.
- Reach Out: If you leave a comment and it does not appear within 24 hours, and you know that it does not violate these policies, reach out via our contact form.
We reserve the right to remove any comment or block any individual or group from commenting.