Always good to see you.
sub-Q is currently seeking:
- Participate in selecting fiction
- Perform proofreading/quality assurance
- Two to three times per year, work directly with an author on revising, proofing, and play-testing accepted stories
- Two to three times per year, prepare accepted stories for publication on our website
- Manage our Twitter, Facebook, and other relevant social media accounts
- Engage in outreach to underrepresented groups, educators, and other groups
- Submit published work for award consideration
- Manage our Patreon
- Organize and deliver subscriber benefits
- Coordinate other fundraising opportunities as they arise
Interested? Email your experience, goals, and questions to email@example.com with the subject line POSITION QUERY: [your position of interest].
Positions with sub-Q are unpaid. Commitment hours and alternative compensation can be discussed.