Hope you've been well.
sub-Q is currently seeking:
- Manage submissions queue via Submittable
- Participate in selecting fiction
- Perform proofreading/quality assurance
- Work directly with interactivity editor and author on notes cycle
- Galley fiction
- Increase outreach to underrepresented groups, media, and tools
- Locate education opportunities
- Locate and negotiate marketing opportunities
- Research and submit work for award consideration
- Moderate comments
- Moderate forum
- Provide recommendations for automation
- Develop guidelines for community
Interested? Email your experience, goals, and questions to tory at sub-q dot com with the subject line POSITION QUERY: [your position of interest].
Positions with sub-Q are unpaid. Commitment hours and alternative compensation can be discussed.