Always good to see you.
In order to make sure this page has zero lies, detailed documentation about sqTwineSound lives in its project page on github.
Based on sound macros by Leon Arnott of Glorious Trainwrecks, this suite adds
- story-wide volume control
- individual clip volume control
- individual clip fade/crossfade duration control
- seamless loop (with crossfade)
- extensive code comments
Want to know what the heck this means? Check out the demo!
- list of what macros there are and what parameters they take
- any known issues with the script
- bonus features
- sqTwineSound_sugarcube.js: The main macros, ready to plug into a project of the Sugarcube story format
- sqTwineSound_sugarcane_jonah.js: The Sugarcane- and Jonah-friendly flavor of the macros, ready to plug into a project of one of those story formats
- sqTwineSound_demo.tws: The Twine project of the demo, with tidy passage map goodness
- Audio files: If you download the demo, download these and put them in the same directory to enjoy delicious playback
Attention has been paid to making the macros intuitive to use. For details, please see the “Bonus Features” section of the README.
If this is your first time visiting sub-Q, welcome, and have a look around! Let us know how you found us. If you like what we’re doing, join our community. If you don’t like what we’re doing, tell us what we can do better.
Thank you for being here, and happy Twining!